03 September 2012

Many Beginnings

September already huh? How did that happen?

I’ve been having an interesting time of it lately. Just at the moment it seems like I’ve got a kajillion things on the go at once, but all of them are building up to something that’s going to happen later. There’s a Chorale show coming up. I’m also off to audition tonight for a new Darwin Theatre Company Show. As usual I’m not really confident about it, but that’s never stopped me landing parts before, so we’ll see how we go. I’ve got more trips away to plan for, but the earliest one is a few weeks off yet. And church continues rollicking along from one idea to another. At some point I’m supposed to start teaching Jess’ kids piano. Haven’t quite managed to make that happen yet, but we’re getting close now.

The other immediate giveaway that I’ve got too much on the go at once, is that recently I’ve started writing at least three blog posts, only to get about a paragraph into them and discover that they really don’t have anywhere to go.

Much like this one.




Garry with 2 Rs

2 comments:

EssentiallyJess said...

I am grateful for your random post, otherwise it's highly likely I would have forgot about the piano thing this arvo

Unknown said...

That's what I'm here for.