07 January 2013

Hitting the Ground Walking

Okay… so more of the usual nonsense it is then.

Welcome to 2013; a post-apocalyptic world where the rules have changed, where we stand together as a united humanity in our finest hour, facing an uncertain future with a re-born spirit of determination and togetherness.

Business as usual then.

Apologies for the over-abundance of sentimental and self-indulgent nonsense I’ve been posting over the past few months. It’s all been part of a campaign to give expression to the fact that (possibly due to some fundamental shift in the way the universe works) I’ve become romantically entangled, without mentioning it overtly on my blog. But since my girlfriend has now gone and posted pictures of me all over her blog, perhaps the first post for the year is the right time to confirm that rumours (most of which were probably started by us anyway) are true; I’m dating Kirribilli Kim and I have been for nearly six months now. So there.

So now that game changing revelations, Christmas, New Year and the Mayan Apocalypse are dealt with, life continues apace so, it’s time to put the boots back on, knuckle down and get some serious work done.

So I’m going on holidays.

I’ll be off for a few days in Tassie for a family wedding followed by a week in Sydney spending some time with Kim. I’m sure there’ll be a post or so to come out of that, but if not there’ll certainly be something to be said about the church leadership conference I’m heading to later in the month.

So in the meantime, have a great new year, won’t you?




Garry with 2 Rs

1 comment:

KIM said...

Incidentally, for the record, we DO know each other in real life.

But since we're plugging blogs ... stop by www.kirribillikim.blogspot.com to see the latest pics!!