24 April 2014

She's Here!

So this week we finally put an end to this whole “long distance” rubbish, and shifted Kim up here to start her life as an official Northern Territorian.

“How official?” I hear you ask.

What do you mean you never asked that? Don’t be ridiculous. I heard your voice with my own mind. Are you calling me a liar?

ARE YOU?

Well, this official:

So far we’ve got her an official NT driver’s license, changed her contact address with just about every agency in the country and a few that aren’t, applied for an ochre card, bought a car, settled her into a new job and had dinner at Moorish. We’ve just about got the process complete.

Unfortunately, when I made a comparison between various pubs in the rural area, she still found the name ‘Humpty-Doo’ hilarious, so I’ve obviously got a bit of work still to do. But we’ve got time for that.

Make of that what you will.



Garry with 2 Rs

No comments: