19 March 2007

Things that amused me this week

Things that amuse me this week:

Bangladesh beat India.

My CELTA teacher looked at me like I was an idiot when I said the sentence "I used to drink champagne every day" has an infinitive in it. This probably won't amuse anyone else but me (except maybe Beth) but I've included it for completeness' sake.

Ireland beat Pakistan. Furthermore they did it on St. Patrick's day.

Despite losing two days to a serious fever, I still managed to complete two CELTA assignments this weekend.

My family described Phil Denson as the easiest house guest they'd ever had. I'm not sure why this amuses me, but it does.

Fat people on bicycles.

Until next time then, when I might have something more substantial or meaningful to say (this is highly unlikely).

Far from home




Garry with 2 Rs

No comments: